We provide Classroom Training for CPA. Considering the amount of time one spends building a career and then working on the job, it pays to make sure you find something you enjoy doing and brings you a sense of satisfaction. By earning your CPA certificate, you can position yourself for a rewarding and broad-based career path.
CPA Course certification opens doors to a wide variety of career options. Some current hot areas in accounting include; Assurance Services, Forensic Accounting, International Accounting, Internal & External Auditing, Tax & Financial Planning, Consulting Services, Forensic Accounting. With global recognition, a CPA can always find the best place to work anywhere and a salary with at least 30 - 40% more than the other accounting professionals.
- General Ledger
- Memorandum Vouch
- Account Payable / suppliers / creditors
- Customers Report, Vendors Report
- Accounts & Balance Sheet
- List of Stock Item
- Receivable / Customers / Debtors
- Profit & Loss, Trail Balance
- Stock / Inventory
- Chart of Accounts
- Journal Voucher
- Cash Flow Report
- Payment Voucher Receipt Voucher
- Income Statement, Payroll,Budget
- Purchases & Credit Note
- Reversing Journal
- Sales & Debit note
- Zero Value Entries
- Sales Order, Invoices, Cost category
- Purchase Order, Sales Order
- Cost center, Manufacturing, Godown and Currencies
- Tracking No, Rejection Note
- Category & Groups, Multi Currency
- Purchase Invoice Format
- Price Level & Adjustments
- Delivery note, Backup & Restore
- Debit Note and CreditNote
LEARNING OBJECTIVES :
UNIT 1 : INTRODUCTION TO ACCOUNTING (PERIODS 19)
- - Accounting - Meaning, Objectives
- - Basic Accounting Terms: Business Transaction, Capital, Drawing, Liability, Asset, Revenue, Expenditure, Expense, Income, Losses and Gains, Purchases, Sales, Stock, Debtors, Receivables, Creditors, Payables.
UNIT 2 : GENERATION OF VOUCHERS AND RECORDING OF TRANSACTIONS (PERIODS 24)
- - Origin of Transactions - Source Documents and Vouchers, Preparation of Vouchers
- - Accounting Equation - Meaning and Analysis of transactions using Accounting Equation.
- - Rules of Debit and Credit: For Assets, for Liabilities, for Capital, for Revenue, and for Expense.
- - Double Entry Book Keeping, Books of Original Entry, Meaning, Format and Recording of entries, Journal, Special Purpose Books Meaning, Utility, Format and Recording there in:
- - Cash Book - Simple Cashbook with Bank column and Petty cashbook.
- - Purchase Book, Sales Book, Purchase Returns Book, Sales Returns Book, Bills Receivable Book and Bills Payable Book.
- - Ledger - Meaning, Utility, Format, Posting from Journal, Cashbook and other Special Purpose Books, Balancing of accounts.
- - Bank Reconciliation Statement: Meaning, Need and Preparation with amended cash book.
UNIT 3 : FINANCIAL STATEMENTS (PERIODS 34)
- - Financial Statements: Meaning and Users.
- - Profit and Loss Account: Gross profit, Operating profit and Net profit.
- - Balance Sheet: Need, Grouping, Marshalling of Assets and Liabilities.
- - Adjustments in preparation off financial statements with respect to closing stock, outstanding expenses, prepaid expenses, accrued income, income received in advance, depreciation, bad debts, provision for bad debts, provision for discount on debtors, managers' commission, abnormal loss, goods sent for approval and in transit.
UNIT 4 : FINANCIAL STATEMENTS (PERIODS 34)
- - Introduction to Computers: Meaning, Capabilities and Components of Computer System.
- - Database concepts for Accounting.
- - Retrieval of accounting information-basic queries.
TALLY- 20 Hrs
This course teaches setting up and maintaining computerized financial accounting system using tally. This Course starts from entering vouchers to updating ledgers and generating report like Trial Balance, Balance Sheet.
General Ledger ,Account Payable / suppliers / creditors, Accounts & Balance Sheet, Receivable / Customers / Debtors, Stock / Inventory, Journal Voucher, Payment Voucher Receipt Voucher, Purchases & Credit Note, Sales & Debit note, Sales Order, Invoices, Cost category, Cost center, Manufacturing, Godown and Currencies, Category &Groups, Multi Currency, Price Level & Adjustments, Debit Note and CreditNote, Memorandum Vouch, Customers Report, Vendors Report, List of Stock Item, Profit & Loss, Trail Balance, Chart of Accounts, Cash Flow Report, Income Statement, Payroll,Budget, Reversing Journal, Zero Value Entries, Purchase Order, Sales Order, Tracking No, Rejection Note, Actual Billed, Batch Wise Details, Purchase Invoice Format, Delivery note, Backup & Restore.